Me + You Indah Batiks - Arrows - Pewter
I like to think this print shows the knit side of stockinette, but you can call it herringbone if you like.
This is a hand printed batik woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Me + You Indah Batiks
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton batik
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: herringbone, knit stitch, batik, modern, blender, tonal
- Project: Indah Hexies
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Indonesia
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.