Cotton + Steel Basics consist of a fantastic grouping of staple prints that mix and match beautifully with seasonal print releases and also stand on their own for your sewing projects. Square Up is a regularly spaced offset polka dot print. Across the diagonal, dots are spaced 1" apart and make a perfect grid.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a diamond repeat.
- Collection: Cotton + Steel Basics
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: polka dot, spot, geometric, tonal, blender, Japan
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.