Cotton + Steel Basics consist of a fantastic grouping of staple prints that mix and match beautifully with seasonal print releases and also stand on their own for your sewing projects. Netorious is a complex grid pattern with lots of movement thanks to the diagonal lines. This grid not only works as a fun print on its own, but also can be used as a grid for sashiko, smocking, and chicken scratch style embroidery!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Cotton + Steel Basics
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: pink, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: blender, tonal, geometric, graphic, net, grid
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.