This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat.
- Collection: Tiger Fly
- Designer: Sarah Watts
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton sateen
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 108" (274cm)
- Colors: blue, pink, orange, red, grey, black, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Drape: crisp body
- Weave: satin
- Keywords: tiger, butterfly, rabbit, bunny, moon, crane, heron, bird, flower, floral, panel, wide back, Ruby Star Society
- Projects: quilt top or back (measures approximately 78" x 98"), 2 pillow sham fronts, 1 throw pillow front, and 2 additional panels
- Recommended For: quilt tops & backs, pillows
- Manufactured In: Pakistan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel. Panel includes fabric for a quilt top or back, 2 pillow sham fronts, 1 throw pillow front, and 2 additional panels. Main motif measures 78” x 98”. Panel comes ready for gift giving and is precut, folded, and tied with a satin ribbon, a photo hang tag, and an instructional insert for how to make the shams and pillows.