Inspired by the picture book Dream Animal, the Dream World prints feature the sweet illustrations of Emily Winfield Martin. These sweet little fairies are cavorting with the butterflies after the aerial cuties council meeting.
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Dream World
- Designer: Emily Winfield Martin
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, blue, pink, brown, red, black, green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: fairy, fairies, butterfly, butterflies, fairy tale, mythology, Dream Animal book
- Project: Dream World Panel Quilt
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.