Waxing or waning, the moon is always there for you.
This is a printed woven cotton/linen blend fabric with a diamond repeat.
- Fiber Content: 80% cotton/20% linen
- Weight: lightweight canvas
- Width: 43/44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, grey, green, purple, metallic gold
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: moon phase, moonlight, sky, night, celestial, astronomy, star, stars, modern Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.