Mollie Makes - Issue 105
Issue 105 is out in the shops and it’s our bid to banish the April showers and bring some sunshine into your home. Go and have a browse for it in your local supermarket, you won’t be able to miss it with that bright yellow cover and Lucy Woodrow’s adorable bunny plushie sat on the cover!
Packed full of sunny projects and interior inspo, issue 105 has bought a smile to our faces and we hope it’ll do the same for you. There’s floral illustrations, summer fruit pom poms and lemon yellow water bottles – it’s the happiest mag on the planet!
- Lucy Woodrow’s heirloom bunny cover project
- Rosanna Clare’s leather jewelry set
- Becki Clark’s lemon yellow water bottle
- Gwen Heng’s ruffle top refashion
- Sam Hermes’ crochet placemats
- Joanne Condon’s furniture upcycling
- Benita Nagra’s resin jewelry hanger
- Lorna Slessor’s sashiko cushion
- Sophie Gibbons’ abstract embroidery
- Ariella Chezar’s fresh flower crown
105’s sunny issue also comes with a fab, five-ways pom pom kit! Designed by the legendary Jessica from Fat Pom Poms, you can whip up these pom poms in the park, on the bus or on the train. Wear them as earrings, bag charms or make yourself some little fruity pals. Pick up a copy of 105 to get yours and start winding that yarn.
Meet EJ Osbourne
In issue 105 we met the woodworker and TV presenter EJ Osbourne from Hatchet + Bear in his rustic workshop. In the farmlands of Frome, we watched him create beautiful pieces as he talked about heritage crafts, Instagram and the influence of TV. It’s an amazing interview and definitely worth a Sunday morning read.
The Handmade Awards are now open!
That’s right, the Mollie Makes Handmade Awards 2019 are officially open! We’re so excited for this announcement and it’s our fave part of our jobs looking through all your talented applications.