Blue and white is always in style, and the Shibori Blues collection features printed designs inspired by traditional shibori in that classic color combination.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Shibori Blues
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight (3.24 oz per square yard)
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: star, hemp leaf, Asanoha, shibori, tie dye, Japanese fabric
- Project: Shibori Star
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.