Super soft and plush, these yarn dyed flannels give you the look of wool in an easy-care cotton.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton flannel fabric with a grid repeat. Check out this flannel care and sewing guide for some handy tips.
- Collection: Primo Plaid Yarn Dyed Flannel
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton flannel
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: orange, natural, red
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with a soft, fuzzy nap
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: plaid, flannel, tartan, yarn dyed, garment sewing, rustic, cabin, lodge
- Project: Flannel Poncho, Flannel Infinity Scarf
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.