This versatile polka dot is a great scale and the perfect weight in a cotton and linen blend. Use it for patchwork, garment sewing, bag making - just about anything you can think up!
This is a simple weave printed cotton/linen blend fabric with a grid repeat.
- Collection: Linen Mochi Dot
- Fiber Content: 70% cotton, 30% linen
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight
- Width: 44/45"
- Colors: grey, natural
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with subtle texture from the thick and thin linen yarns
- Drape: crisp body and medium drape
- Keywords: polka dot, spot, basic
- Recommended For: patchwork, bags & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
- Project: Dotty Pouches by May Chappell
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.