This print of lush foliage will take you straight to Hawaii or another favorite tropical destination. It has a mid-century modern palette, and the large scale is perfect for a maxi dress or skirt, draperies, quilt backs, or other projects that will show off the print.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large scale stripe repeat.
- Collection: Leilani
- Designer: Maude Asbury
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, black, grey, green, yellow, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: tropical, Hawaii, island, leaf, forest, jungle, mid-century modern
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.