There's nothing quite like linen, and Antwerp linen is a lovely, light weight that is perfect for blouses and shirts, dresses, and yes, handkerchiefs.
This is a solid color woven cotton fabric.
- Collection: Antwerp Linen
- Fiber Content: 100% linen
- Weight: light handkerchief weight (3.82 oz. per square yard)
- Width: 55" (140cm)
- Colors: blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: solid, blender, garment sewing
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
- Project: Boxy Tee
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.