Sewcial Club is a workshop series that introduces quick, fun sewing projects for all ages that can easily be completed in one session. In this class we will stitch up a cute waist pouch that you can customize with your favorite fabrics - 2 fat quarters will do the trick! Make it sporty, casual, or fancy to suit your needs. These also make great gifts, and it's not too early to think about the holidays!
Bring to Class:
About the Instructor:
- sewing machine with zipper foot
- basic sewing kit (scissors, rotary cutter, seam ripper, tape measure, straight pins, and quilting ruler)
- 12" x 22" outer fabric, medium or home dec weight (a fat quarter is great)
- 13.5" x 22" lining fabric (a fat quarter also works here)
- coordinating machine sewing thread
- 14" zipper
- 1.5" wide side-release buckle (included with class fee)
- 1.5" wide waistband elastic (included with class fee)
- pattern (included with class fee)
Denise Thomas is a former Home Economics teacher in the Ojai school district. She has been sewing since she was in junior high and has a real passion for teaching and all things sewing. Denise loves teaching sewing to both kids and adults, and she continues to learn and explore new techniques and projects. Her patience and enthusiasm will have you laughing, learning, and enjoying making.
All classes at superbuzzy require prepayment and registration. In some cases, we are able to accept enrollments on the day of class. All classes begin and end on time; please plan accordingly to get to class on time so that everyone can get started together and right on time!
We know... life happens! Cancellations received 5 days prior to the first meeting are eligible for a credit toward a future class. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to the first meeting forfeit their registration fee. We recommend you find an awesome buddy to take over your seat! Classes are subject to change or cancellation due to low enrollment.